Google Ads Fundamentals (101) Training Course
Next Workshop Dates:
17 & 18 July 2019 – Highveld Technopark
24 & 25 July 2019 – Cape Town
RATE: R6500 Per Person
Special: 10% Discounted Rate if you book before 4 July (R5850)
Venue: Conference Center Cape Town / Highveld Technopark in Midrand or One-on-One Sessions at Your Office or Other Venue
Google Ads Training is essential in running successful Google Ads campaigns. When you complete the Google Ads training, you are on your way to get a firm understanding of best practices. Learn to build your first campaign, identify common errors that are costing you money or can cost you money. Set up your goals, account structure, and tracking by using Google Ads Editor.
This Google Ads training course is aimed at people who have limited or no knowledge of Google AdWords Pay Per Click (PPC), and want to learn the fundamentals of the platform & how it can assist you or your business.
We will cover all you need to know regarding Google Ads and PPC from basic principles through to creating efficient, well-structured campaigns.
We will discuss learnings, keyword methodology, how to write great ad copy, improve quality score, ad extensions, optimization tips & much more.
If you’re responsible for running your own Google AdWords campaigns, or manage an agency that runs it for you, this invaluable course will empower you to learn and achieve more.
By the end of the course you will have the ability to set up and launch campaigns and be confident to run these campaigns based on your business goals.
Below is an overview of what you will learn when signing up for the Google Ads training.
The Google Ads Training Course will Cover the Following:
Personal Adwords Fundamentals Tutoring: @ R6500 PP (Discounted Rate for 2+)
- 2 Day Training Workshop
- 2 x Follow Up Skype Calls (30 minutes each)
- Guidelines and Tools: How to Proceed
- 1 x Digital Manual
- Tea / Coffee
Google Ads Group Sessions: (2+ per booking) @ R5500 PP
Terms and Conditions
- All payments must be made before course commencement, a 50% deposit is required to reserve Your seat, the balance should be paid 2 weeks prior to course.
- Cancellation must be strictly 2 weeks prior to the scheduled training. 100% refund will be applicable before 2 weeks.
- Proclick reserves the right to provide a 0% refund for course cancellations. Alternative dates may however, be chosen on which to attend paid courses, unless the cancellation date is within 20 days prior to the course date.
We Also Offer WordPress and SEO Training. Contact Us to Find Out More.
- Google Ads Pay Per Click Management
- Google Business Maps Registrations
- Google Ads Training
- Google Ads 201 – Advanced Training
- Consultation to Companies or SME’s